Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Finally the british weather has arrived...

Well, after two weeks of brilliant weather here at Bath, it was time that the weather changed. Yesterday it was raining cats and dogs, and I was finally able to see the whole city go down in a beautiful fog. I suppose I will not be so euphoric after another 2 months of this, but I enjoyed it yesterday. And since I went to the city centre on Monday, I had the last really great and sunny day to enjoy at the Circus.
You can see the Circus in the picture.



Well, on my walk back a slight rain started, which made me wish I had left half an hour earlier, but as I walked, it turned out, the rain wasn't really a problem after all.
Today, I was finally able to activate online banking and telephone banking. And for the pound being strong when I transferred the money, and being weak now, I've lost about 5% of my money. That's just unfortunate. Tomorrow the debit card should arrive, that would be the last thing I am waiting for at the moment. Then I can finally start a little bit of travelling. There's only about two weeks left for that at the moment. Then the introduction week starts. I've tried to figure out when I should attend and what I should attend there, but unfortunately, that isn't as easy, since there are things I can attend, and things I must attend, but some of the lectures I must attend coincide with others which I have to attend. That's confusing, but I guess it's not that bad.
I guess I'll go to uni one more time before that week, just to make sure I was not misled by anything. It should be the same as it was in Kaiserslautern. You go to the first introduction lecture, and they pretty much tell you about everything that you have to attend. It's the safest way I guess. There should be some students who speak English even worse then me, so I don't need to worry about it, hopefully.

Sorry it took me so long to get you an update, but nothing really happened here up until this week. I am about get my UK phone number this week, and my German number will only be active until the 30th of September. That's it for now,
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment