Sunday, February 20, 2011

Photos of the Recital

So here we go again - might overplay my hand today a little bit but I just wanted to bring this out there, mainly because people want to see how gorgeous (yet badly compared to everyone else who was there) I looked.









By the way I almost forgot to tell you that Paul was one of the stars in the recital and did a great job in performing or well at least accompanying two lovely girls on the piano while they sang. In the biggest picture, there's Mathilde, Bea, Paul, Pia and me, on the upper left picture it's obviously Paul playing the piano, one down there was my personal highlight of the evening: a woman playing the harp - wonderful!
The lowest two pictures just show the luckiest two men of the evening with *their* women... I am not quite sure if they approve of this but anyway.

There's still no pictures of my Friday but some party photos out which I haven't had a glance at yet so this will take some time to find nice ones.

Today I went to a service at Widcombe with Joe and Matt, whom I have met at one of many Globe CafĂ©'s. I can tell you, listening to a service in another language is at least a hundred times as difficult as it is in your mother-tongue. After the service we had some great underground time which was yet another possibility to learn and forget another ten names. On this occasion I have to say I do not do this on purpose and I still remember all of you, despite probably forgetting your names. I still find it astonishing that religion on its own can connect people who barely know each other so quickly and despite not adding anything to the conversation or the general discussion I felt strangely involved already. Looking forward to next week and obviously this week's Wednesday. Globe and English - yeah!

I only just realised that I have tricked you with the title but let it be said, that I planned on quickly posting the pictures and it sort of turned into this. Hope you enjoy it anyway and see you all as soon as possible.

Cheers!

PS: I miss you, Elisa!

No comments:

Post a Comment