Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Finally, my last post from Germany

For the last time for at least four months, there's going to be a post from Germany. Well, not so much a post but a postie ;)
Tonight I will be heading to Calais, then take the ferry to Dover and after a short break there, I will drive the last few miles to Bath. Most of my room is in brown boxes right now, which is kind of sad to see. I had to get rid of so many things I thought I would keep forever (e.g. my small collection of whisky bottles). Of cause you can say "it's only for a year", "you'll be back", "nothing's gonna change in this short time" of stuff like that, but that's not exactly true, everyone knows that.
I tried really hard to write down everything I want to take to Bath, and all the things I have to do once I am there, but I am sure I have missed something, hopefully nothing to important. I'm always thinking "remember to pack your ID", "remember you need British money" (which in fact I do not have yet), "remember to pack your charger" the list continues infinitely.
It's going to be a long drive for me and my dad, especially for my dad, because he has to work today.

So, yeah, that's about it from Germany, I'm giving over to myself in England (very soon)

Good Bye!

Oh, yeah, and I've installed Skype (ID: chris.in.bath) feel free to add me.

No comments:

Post a Comment